Thursday, August 25, 2011

I like looking at interior design and whatever blogs but I especially enjoy it when they post work spaces. I fantasize, night and day, about having a huge wooden table to cut patterns on, spill paint all over, and in general just create works of art on. In the meantime I guess I'll continue to crouch down on my wooden floor and cut pattern pieces out, showing my ass crack to the world, but really just my cat.

Would you just LOOK at these amazing work spaces and be jello with me?? Why isn't life fair????





The ones above are Jenna Lyon's office - president and creative director of J.Crew, via apartment therapy. There's a great article of her in this month's New York Fashion magazine that I highly recommend checking out.





















These are from work.place - a website solely focused on documenting different artists' work spaces based out of Portland, Oregon.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

You're cool. I hope you get the work space of your dreams.