Monday, August 1, 2011

SUCK IT AUDREY

When I was a kid I was embarrassingly obsessed with Clarissa Explains It All. If it was 5 o'clock and I was playing in the yard, I would RUN to the tv in fear of missing the opening credits (she made words with her fingers! Amazing!) I rearranged my room about 50 times to look more like hers and I'm pretty sure I drew black squares on something, not sure what. I didn't go as far to put hubcaps on my walls, but it was close.

Even better than her room and sassy humor, was her clothes. This bitch wore crazy ass plastic costume jewelry with plaid, leather, and combat boots...not to mention that stylin thick headband and those shiny hoop earrings. She threw whatever the fuck she wanted to wear on and that pretty much shaped my own personal style. I would go as far to say that Clarissa not only permenately influenced my fashion choices, she also helped shape my personality, and my LIFE. Thank you, Clarissa. I wouldn't be me without you.













No comments: