Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Me and Adam had tapas for dinner and I got two new magazines aka I am a very happy girl. We're about to watch Roman Holiday. I've wanted to watch it since Mario Testino mentioned it in the September Issue cause I want to know Exactly what he's talkin bout. Anyway, here's some pretty clothes that a lot of people worked really hard on for a long time and tomorrow they're going to go to work and start right back at the beginning, how depressing!

BALENCIAGA





DRIES VAN NOTEN








GIAMBATTISTA VALLI





KENZO




SONIA RYKIEL




STELLA MCCARTNEY




TSUMORI CHISATO




VANESSA BRUNO






YVES SAINT LAURENT






I am so excited for Louis Vuitton you guys!! So close. and is Marc the new creative director of Dior yet? If so when is Phoebe gonna get on Vuitton? So much fashion gossip! I wish I had a fashion buddy to fashion gossip with. Instead I'll just talk to you, internet. Apparently everyone at Balenciaga had to stand because five benches broke...awkward.... and also hilarious. I'm gonna make a post entirely dedicated to Chanel cause that shit is magical. Stay tuned world.

No comments: