Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I think I've mentioned before how I think that the space that surrounds you really reflects who you are in a way...especially if you are a creative person forced to work in the space that you live. I just moved in this apartment in Nashville five months ago and I still think it has a long way to go. I look at decorating my space as an ongoing process that will basically never be completed. I'm one of those people who moves something and then moves it 1 inch and then moves it another inch and then moves it back to where it was originally. I'm pretty obsessive with it, but I'm also comfortable with the understanding that it will never be exactly right. In my dream world I would live in a glass house in the woods with fuchsia garage doors and an opal bathtub. I'm sure my long-term boyfriend's eyes are rolling out of his head right now. I want too much. It's always been a problem. Anyway, here are photos of my less than perfect apartment and its' surroundings.











No comments: