Saturday, February 12, 2011

My hair is scratchy and I'm bummed about life in general. February in general just sucks. It's cold and you've probably already screwed up the new year in some way, way to go. The only thing making me look forward to tomorrow right now is Peter Jensen's colorfully designed duds. Resort '10 and Resort '11, respectively:


This post was brought on by retail therapy (Such a girl, barf.) Peter did a line for Urban and I bought two pieces today:

 Flannel skirt so I can appear to not care what I look like when, actually, I really do.

Triple collared shirt because one collar is not nearly enough.

I keep repeating Mike Posner - Please Don't Go, over and over and over and over again. I think this music is seeping into my brain and making me want Taco Bell and a new iphone and a pair of the latest Nike's. I'm just saying...... I feel a little brainwashed.

No comments: