Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm stuck in limbo in Huntsville waiting to move to Chicago. It's beautiful and sunny and seventy degrees outside which is going to make it really difficult to adjust to the thirty degree weather in Chicago. I'm gonna make the most out of this displacement and catch up on runway shows, visit Monte Sano, eat at Thai Garden (the best Thai, EVER, too bad it's in Huntsville,AL), and shop at my favorite thrift store - THRIFT (so aptly named.) It's a windows down, Breeder's kind of day.

Anyway, so I caught up on runways shows. This season is great. I am really really in love with a lot of things, not to mention Marc did polka dots as the main print for his show. I'll definitely make a cumulative post of my favorites once Paris is finished, but right now lez focus on Marni, Mulberry, Paul Smith, and Dries:

MARNI




MULBERRY





PAUL SMITH




DRIVES VAN NOTEN






Beautiful so far, can't wait to see Paris!

No comments: