Sunday, July 1, 2012

So apparently Pinterest is Flickr, just easier. Now that I've realized this, I've become a Pinterest Pro. I love to pin. I pin in the morning when I wake up, I pin at night before I go to bed. I pin on my break at work, I pin when I'm in line at the movies....Every. Single. Day. And I'm a really snoody pinner. I only pin images that I want to to look at forever and not ones I just kinda like. I love everything I pin and each image serves an inspirational purpose, something I will definitely refer back to. I think Pinterest (and before that Flickr) has officially filled my void for magazines. I used to go weekly and buy seven at a time. I knew exactly when new issues of each magazine came out and I would read them over and over. I still have my favorite issues of my favorite magazines at home and I flip through them when I visit my parents. I love beautiful images, I can't control it. Follow me here on Pinterest. Here are some of my latest pins (man, how many times did I just type pin? Also, I instinctively spelled time, "tyme". I need to go back to school.)

Cat bustier.

PREPPY

IMG_6104

.

Giambattista Valli, 2012

ryan sarah murphy

lavender ice creams

Marni chairs

by Lulie Wallace

Yes Please, by Martha Rich @ 20x200


All image credits, here!










No comments: